Except where stated otherwise, the information on this website is the copyright of the NZ Transport Agency. The material protected by NZ Transport Agency copyright may be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge.
Requests and enquiries concerning the reproduction of information on this website for any purpose other than personal or in-house use should be directed to:
The Manager, Network User Behaviour
NZ Transport Agency
Private Bag 6995
The permission to reproduce material protected by NZ Transport Agency copyright does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of that information. However, the NZ Transport Agency:
- may change, delete, add to or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice
- is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. (The NZ Transport Agency neither endorses the information, content, presentation or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites).
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and, before acting on any information, you should take specific advice from qualified professional people.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service, whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the NZ Transport Agency.
- This site may also contain the advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. The NZ Transport Agency does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement or other information, shall be at the user's own risk.
- The NZ Transport Agency does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on the NZ Transport Agency because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
You may browse and access the vast majority of information contained in this website without providing any personal information. We have software to track which pages are visited to help us identify the most popular areas of our website. The information is aggregated and we can't identify individual visitors. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. through submitting your email address to obtain an electronic copy of any customised information from this website), we'll use that information only for the purpose for which it was given. The NZ Transport Agency holds a variety of information. When dealing with information, the NZ Transport Agency complies with the relevant information legislation, such as the Official Information Act 1982 and the Privacy Act 1993.
If you have any concerns about personal information that we hold, please write to:
Privacy Officer NZ Transport Agency
Private Bag 6995
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide to post comments in the comments sections of this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- You will not post any material that is, without limitation, obscene, offensive, illegal, defamatory of any person, material for advertising purposes including the promotion of any goods or services, any material that will, or is likely to infringe the intellectual property rights of another person, material that you know, or ought to have reasonably known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- You grant the NZTA a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to republish any material you submit to the NZTA, without limitation, in any format.
- You agree to fully indemnify and hold the NZTA harmless against any liabilities, claims, costs, loss (including indirect and consequential loss) or damage incurred as a result of any material that you post in the comments sections, or as a result of any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
The NZTA retains the right and discretion (but not the obligation) to edit, delete, reject or remove any comment which you post or seek to post in the comments sections. The NZTA may terminate your access to the comments sections if the NZTA, in its sole discretion, believes you are abusing the services in any way. The views which are expressed in the comments sections are not the NZTA’s views and the NZTA accepts no liability in respect of any material posted in the comments sections, nor is responsible for the content and accuracy of that material. If you place reliance on material posted in the comments sections you do so at your own risk, and you indemnify the NZTA from any liabilities, claims, costs, loss (including direct and consequential loss) or damage suffered or caused by reason of your reliance on any material posted in the comments sections.
Adobe Flash player
In order to view the videos on this site, users will need to download and install Adobe Flash Player. This is a free add on to your internet browser. If you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed you will be prompted to do so when you visit one of the pages on this site that requires it.
Some documents published on this site are in PDF format. To view and print these documents you'll need to obtain and install a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader. To get the free Adobe Reader go to the Adobe website, then follow the instructions to download the version applicable to you. The free Adobe Reader enables you to view, navigate, and browse PDF files, either inside a web browser or in a stand-alone application.